We process your data indicated in the Labor Code or other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement) based on legal provisions and their submission is necessary to participate in recruitment. We process other personal data (e.g. an image) based on your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their submission does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
Your application and information, including “Personal Data”, provided while using this website will be kept confidential and will only be used by Staples to conduct the applicant's application/recruitment process, human resources analysis and employment purposes. Unless otherwise required by law, Staples will disclose your data only to those entities commissioned by the employment verification service or entities that provide Staples with human resources services, advertisements, IT service providers such as hosting and IT system suppliers, however, always under the conditions of confidentiality. Staples will not sell your personal information for use by any other company without your prior consent.
Only Staples employees involved in the application and recruitment processes will have access to the information provided. BY PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO STAPLES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STAPLES MAY USE THIS INFORMATION TO CONDUCT FOR APPLICATION / REQUEST FOR APPLICATION. THIS INCLUDES:
- Sharing this information with various managers and supervisors at Staples;
- Use of this information to evaluate your candidacy for a position at Staples;
- Disclose this information to managers or supervisors at Staples who may hold a position for which you appear to be qualified. This includes the possible disclosure of this information to managers or supervisors at Staples;
- If you receive a job offer, your data may also be shared with Staples' hiring agent;
- Use of this information to comply with reporting requirements on job applicants and employees, as required by law.
- If at any time you would like Staples to stop contacting you about possible vacancies, please send an email to [email protected]
- If at any time you want to access, modify or delete your data, you can do so by contacting the Recruitment Department by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- If any personal information you have provided to us needs to be changed, please inform Staples accordingly.
- We process your data to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for 12 months, and when you have consented to participate in future recruitment for 24 months.
Consents are voluntary and do not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected], which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.