Each year, Staples Solutions is organizing summer’s internships in areas such as IT, analysis, purchasing, planning or HR. In time of cooperation, trainees are involved in specific tasks and projects following business needs. During the internship, they become full members of the teams, participate in meetings, influence decisions, and take responsibility for their work. Each intern has a dedicated Mentor who’s implementing and supporting on daily tasks and providing regular feedback on competences’ development.
What we offer:
- Lasting 3 months, paid internship (July-September)
- Implementation into the company and team
- Mentor’s support throughout the internship
- Implementation of a commercial project
- Gaining practical competence in a selected field
- Dedicated training during the internship
- Working in an international environment
- Integration events, and a great work atmosphere!
The recruitment process for the summer’s internship is similar to the process which applies to all employees. We like to ensure our interns receive the same experience as permanent employees from the first contact with the company.
After completing the internship, there is the possibility of further cooperation. Every year, several of our interns receive an offer of permanent employment.